- Moses: When Harriet Tubman led her people to freedom
- Weatherford, C. B. & Nelson, K. (2006). Moses: When Harriet Tubman led her people to freedom. New York: Disney.
- Harriet Tubman was guided by God to freedom from slavery. She then returned to save her family and eventually about 300 slaves drawing her strength from God.
- Historical nonfictional
- 3rd-4th grade
- Reader who are learning about slavery or famous historical figures would like this book.
- 4/4. The author told Harriet Tubman’s story in a short and concise way that makes the reader understand her struggles and trials. The illustrations draw the reader in, adding meaning and demonstrating Tubman’s toughness and faith in God.
- Who does Tubman talk to throughout the book?