- The Bat Boy and his Violin
- Curtis, G. (1998). The bat boy & his violin. New York: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
- Reginald’s father tries to convince his son to love baseball more than his violin but soon falls in love with his sons playing instead as Reginald plays his league through many wins.
- Readers who like music or baseball would like this book. Also, readers learning about segregation would like this book.
- 4/4. I loved the ending to this book as well as the many lessons this book could be used to teach.
- Why can Reginald’s father find any teams to play?