- My Abuelita
- Johnston, T. (2009). My abuelita. Orlando, FL: Harcourt Children’s Books.
- My Abuelita goes through her day with her grandchild, who tells the story. At the end, we find out that the grandchild wants to grow up to be a storyteller just like Abuelita.
- Children’s fiction
- Readers who are learning Spanish or English would like this book.
- 4/4. I really liked the illustrations in this book as well as the tone of the story.
- What are two things Abuelita does to get ready in the morning?